Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm wanting to ride Jackfork today, just wondering is it a loop? and are there any maps of the trail?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure jackfork and I have the same definition of hard and harder..I took the "hard" route and I felt like I climbed the entire time...when I go back I will take the "harder", good work on the trails! They just wore me out today....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yeah I hope this isn't offensive to the people that built it... It's hard to have fun when you feel like you are having a heart attack, but always satisfiying in the end. Jackfork is not my place to go everyday, but it will definatly make me a better rider. The easy thing would to say it's the trails fault :) ..but those trails are great...I am just out of shape!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yeah, they are a workout. We plan to do some cleaning up soon that will help with some flow issues (we don't like the rocks in turns either). One thing we have learned from this is that a trail is a living thing that will change a bit as we continue to work on it. Also look for some new options on it this spring.

One other thing, A lot of people are bailing down at the bottom of the hill instead of riding the trail back to the top. That is understandable but please try to walk your bikes to the road. One of the main concerns of the park is safety and having bikes coming out of the woods onto the road near an intersection is dangerous. So please walk you bikes to the road and try to avoid creating a trail. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.