Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jabberwocky 29er frames are available at The Bike Company in Lake Forest, CA for about $370. There is one built up as a single speed with a 3” fork that feels great – light, nice cockpit. There is a single speed version and a cassette version of the frame available. Questions? Call them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
a. it's not an ad
b. I rode the bike when I drifted by the shop a few days ago and it's the best riding 29er I've tried
c. the frame is the least expensive I've seen
d. the brother of a guy who works at TBC makes them so they're not at the TBC web site
e. if you're interested call TBC and someone can tell you about them I guess as that's where the demo bike is hanging around

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
carlosjii said:
a. it's not an ad
b. I rode the bike when I drifted by the shop a few days ago and it's the best riding 29er I've tried
c. the frame is the least expensive I've seen
d. the brother of a guy who works at TBC makes them so they're not at the TBC web site
e. if you're interested call TBC and someone can tell you about them I guess as that's where the demo bike is hanging around
b. which 29ers have you tried?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.