I just wanted to be one of the gang:rolleyes:

Commence drooling...:D

Attachments

·
Politically Incorrect
100 Posts
I was expecting a pic of you holding a glass of chardonnay and a tube of KY
while wearing a team jersey and lycra shorts at an outhouse. Looks like you
still have some work to do if you really want to fit in.

·
sharing the love
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Earthpig said:
Wow, that thing has fantastic standover. Did you take it to a shop to have the new seatpost installed? :p
LBS all the way! It's a bit flexy though...

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
zebdi said:
LBS all the way! It's a bit flexy though...
Very nice. All you need now is a box of the finest Chardonnay, KY, shaved legs, spandex/lycra, and you're in the club!

On a serious note, is that frame designed to not have a saddle? I have to admit that I'm not up to speed on the whole trials thing.

·
sharing the love
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Earthpig said:
Very nice. All you need now is a box of the finest Chardonnay, KY, shaved legs, spandex/lycra, and you're in the club!

On a serious note, is that frame designed to not have a saddle? I have to admit that I'm not up to speed on the whole trials thing.
Yes, it is designed to have no saddle. My last one had a seatpost but I ended up sawing it off after about a year or riding it. Saddles are only good if you ride to your riding spot and when you are running a 22-18 single speed, it's just not practical.

I have a hot pink body suit and aero helmet that I wear when I ride this so I don't need to shave my legs. I do need the KY just to get into the thing though:D

·
sharing the love
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IbikeID said:
I was expecting a pic of you holding a glass of chardonnay and a tube of KY
while wearing a team jersey and lycra shorts at an outhouse. Looks like you
still have some work to do if you really want to fit in.
This is the closest I've got.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Earthpig said:
I think NORCO also has a bike without a seatpost.

------

I was on my way to Parilla for lunch today (after 1pm) and there was someone out by Riebe's doing trial stuff on his bike. You live around there zebdi?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts