Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...... I had my eye on the VholdR, the reps were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly but I decided on the second generation video/still GoPro, for more than half the cost of the VholdR, the guy at Interbike was wheelin' and dealin' and I just couldn't pass it up :thumbsup: Paul and I did a late Saturday morning ride out at Blue Diamond to test this motha out. I shot some video, which I will edit soon, but I shot mostly stills in the every 5 seconds mode, pretty cool so far. Here's a few pics and a linky....... http://reviews.mtbr.com/interbike/gopro-digital-video-system/

Attachments

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,162 Posts
Looks good Matt! What are the vertical lines on the photos? Does it have a remote? Looking foward to some video-maybe a little supertramp soundtrack to go along with the video??? I goota go ride...

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Redmon said:
What are the vertical lines on the photos?
Yeah, I noticed that too. When I open the pics they're good but when I shrink'em down to post they get the lines? I'll try and edit the next ones in a diferent program. I'll try harder o master of the lens :D

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,162 Posts
Rimlay said:
i dont think the first pic is from an authorized trail....hmmm
Still, its one of the best trails out there, I ride it everytime:D

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,162 Posts
Nice wide angle on that camera, beautiful out there today.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agreed ! Except the donkey's and critters keep piling debris on the trail in the second pic. I wish they'd stop defacing the terrain. :smilewinkgrin:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Rimlay said:
Agreed ! Except the donkey's and critters keep piling debris on the trail in the second pic. I wish they'd stop defacing the terrain. :smilewinkgrin:
hey matt, i have that camera, and cant do "poop" with it, sooooo you can tutor me

·
:\ ping of death
1,092 Posts
Heading in which direction? The section of landmine going NE from the bike shop doesnt look like that, or at least not from what I remember. Where are all these new trails coming from? :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
phoeneous said:
Heading in which direction? The section of landmine going NE from the bike shop doesnt look like that, or at least not from what I remember. Where are all these new trails coming from? :)
those are our secret routes when we ride naked:cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
1st pic we call "Shady Lane" the lower half is "ankle biter"
2nd Pic we call "Shane's Switchbacks"

Of course we've never ridden them, we only ride legal trails:smilewinkgrin:

I

1 - 15 of 15 Posts