Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warp

Happy b-day! Actually, it's my birthday too! Happy birthday to us!

Hope your day goes well and you enjoy yourself. I'm going for a ride...how about you?

cheers

·
thats right living legend
6,360 Posts
Well How Do Ya Like That!!!!

geolover said:
Warp

Happy b-day! Actually, it's my birthday too! Happy birthday to us!

Hope your day goes well and you enjoy yourself. I'm going for a ride...how about you?

cheers
Happy friggen Bday to the both of you!!!!!!

:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :band: :band: :band: :rockon: :drumroll: :headphones: :headphones: :band: :rockon: :drumroll: :cornut: :ciappa: :cornut: :ciappa: :cornut: :cornut: :ciappa: :cryin: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :drumroll: :band: :incazzato: :incazzato: :cornut: :incazzato: :lol: :lol: :cool:

·
Hueston Woods Trail Crew
1,844 Posts
Rock On

blackagness said:
Happy friggen Bday to the both of you!!!!!!

:ciappa: :ciappa: :ciappa: :band: :band: :band: :rockon: :drumroll: :headphones: :headphones: :band: :rockon: :drumroll: :cornut: :ciappa: :cornut: :ciappa: :cornut: :cornut: :ciappa: :cryin: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :drumroll: :band: :incazzato: :incazzato: :cornut: :incazzato: :lol: :lol: :cool:
Too bad you can't attach music to that band-Blackagness and the Emoticons. What song are they playing?

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
GEO... WHAT A FRIGGIN HAPPY COINCIDENCE!!

Happy B-day to us!!!

I'm turning 32... and I'm stuck with lotsa work here at the office. But my Mom, Granpa and an aunt are here for visit (they live at my hometown, like 200 miles from here) and I'll be with my wife and kid and them tonight.

My son congratulated me this morning - he's just starting to learn to speak - and it moved me to tears... I just didn't expect that! My day is done!

I'll take these ones as my b-day present (from myself... the wife gave me some cool perfume I was lusting after since a while, but bike UGI is first!)....

Thanks to all of you folks!

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackagness said:
Sweet Home Alabama of course, is there some other song I don't know about???
There is one called, Rocky Top. ;)

I'm not saying that because I was born in Tennessee or anything...I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
geolover said:
There is one called, Rocky Top. ;)

I'm not saying that because I was born in Tennessee or anything...I'm just sayin'.
I was born in TN too (Still live there) and every time I hear rocky top is one too many times. Just not my sing. How about Freebird!

Happy birthday guys.

·
Trophy Husband
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We have been graced with amazing weather again here in the PNW...it's been nearly a week of blue-bird skies :cool: , and we deserve it after a blustery couple of months.

I've been riding (sometimes twice a day) everyday since the sun came out, but always forget to bring a camera. Here's a couple of shots of my ride today.

Mountainous landforms Mountain range Mountain Highland Forest

Bicycle tire Rim Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Plant community

cheers

·
Super Moderator
20,809 Posts
geolover said:
We have been graced with amazing weather again here in the PNW...it's been nearly a week of blue-bird skies :cool: , and we deserve it after a blustery couple of months.

I've been riding (sometimes twice a day) everyday since the sun came out, but always forget to bring a camera. Here's a couple of shots of my ride today.

View attachment 231239

View attachment 231240

cheers
Wow.. the weather sure is nice there... thanks for the pics..

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
geolover said:

cheers
Way to rockit hard geo :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Looks like the soil is nice and sticky/traction:D , but not too sticky (but wet/saturated at elevation) ?~?

·
searcher
874 Posts
Happy birthday guys!
Warp, those Nobby Nics are nice. I wonder if you will like them. For me , they work great.
What kind of hubs do you have on those wheels?

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
kovi said:
Happy birthday guys!
Warp, those Nobby Nics are nice. I wonder if you will like them. For me , they work great.
What kind of hubs do you have on those wheels?
THANKS, KOVI!!!

Hope's... of course... Bulb Rear and XC Front:thumbsup:

·
Ti is addictive
2,894 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Warp and Geo..!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I'm late for the well wishes, been a bit busy with work lately:(

Nice to see you got all your birthday presents Warp........Those wheels look sic......and the Louise Bat's, RF crank, AM1 fork, nobbit nic's.........no more upgrades needed now for the black pearl.;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.