Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
looks awesome! :thumbsup:

i'm glad it's finally up...so we can stop reading threads asking us when it'll be up! :rolleyes::)

and that bronze rfx...yummy!!!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Some typos:

RFX is pictured with a RP23 and the text refers to it but the "feature" section says DHX A

Plus in the FAQ:

Q: What sag should I run in the rear shock?
A: Proper sag on the Flux is 20mm. Please reference your shock manual for further adjustments.
Here's what I saw.
Great looking site, very cool pics that finally do justice to the frames.
Nice

·
Wicketed
607 Posts
very cool upgrades to the site - great detail shots. that 5.5spot red is anything but poofta, and is threatening my visa card.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
theres a few mix ups in the overall copy on the site. just a few small things and thats kinda typical. the rp23 is the stock shock spec but i hear rumors of a 2nd choice in the dhxa.

true pecka, its pretty sweet and would look even better with a black badge and black rear.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Rfx

cactuscorn said:
theres a few mix ups in the overall copy on the site. just a few small things and thats kinda typical. the rp23 is the stock shock spec but i hear rumors of a 2nd choice in the dhxa.

true pecka, its pretty sweet and would look even better with a black badge and black rear.
Yeah the anodized bronze looks more than a anodized grey to me - i hope not tough because I like the colorshown and would change immediately from a semi gloss black custom to this color.. Waiting for their reply..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.