Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
El Chingon said:
Throw some pink Hubs and and headset on that blue, and it will really come alive!

If ya gonna do PINK go all Pink:confused:

P5 otherwise ya might have to get sporting speedos one already bad enough, imagine a homer THC instead of Turner tops in piccs its all speedos, refer to top pic again:D

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
TLL said:
Pink is the new Ghey. No, wait, the old ghey. :D

Stick with silver. Silver and blue.

Nice color. the Flux Rocks.
Silve and Pink would be nice:thumbsup:

Only a man that still sports speedos could love Pink and Blue:D

Its like the old saying blue and green should not be seen, but now they cool kids together or so I'm told!

Pink is so 07, still its a good cause and I'm for the pink cause, I have a pink headcap on the 5Spot I use on special days of rememberance and stuff!

Pink and Black works:D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

LoL I did notice it was post 666 shoulda been a DHR :D

a little bit more...

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
I'm finding that I"m the only one sporting a true brief style speedo at the local lap pool now. All the dudes are wearing "Jammers" now for lap swimming. I refuse to give in. If all the Euro's can wear Speedos to our beaches, they must still be HOT! :D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Renegade said:
Paul, you're being a real tease; you know that?
Tease? Me? ;)

Oh and that E is just wrong in so many ways we don't need that sort round here... ;)

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
El Chingon said:
I'm finding that I"m the only one sporting a true brief style speedo at the local lap pool now. All the dudes are wearing "Jammers" now for lap swimming. I refuse to give in. If all the Euro's can wear Speedos to our beaches, they must still be HOT! :D
Stick wit it EL C its definitly you:D

Im a boardie guy myself always have been, course Ive always been a commando guy 2, I think I just like chillin the brezze, havin myself bailed never really did apeal I don't get it myself, its not natural:D

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
We have a winner...TTL :drumroll:

'08 Flux waiting to be built I'm hoping some more of the parts arrive tomorrow then maybe I can get started on this - waiting is driving me nuts :eek:ut:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.