Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
So I was thinking we set a place for a night ride this week. I'm thinking selfish and need to return a borrowed light down by the canyon so I vote on Wednesday at 6pm we hit the canyon. What does everyone think?

I tapped that
I'm going to go to the Red Rocks Meeting on Wednesday... I might be up for a Thursday ride though unless the baby decides otherwise.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Thursday at the Stratton lot at 6pm? Works for me.
Trail beers and Buckhorn sounds like fun!
I'm out for both the Section 16/Red Rocks meeting AND the Thursday ride now. We have an appt at Memorial North for 6:00am Wednesday morning :). Baby's ready, mama's ready and doctor's going hunting this weekend--gotta love better living through chemestry!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
finally feelin better and its my birfday!

can't wait to shred buckhorn
Happy birthday!

Is your birthday today or was it yesterday? I learned today that October 5th is statistically the most popular birthday in the US. It was a great birthday for us too! Mother and baby girl are doing great. Brian and Keith--between our 4 girls I'd say we have a great team for the 24 hours in a couple years!

·
3 Legged Big Top
639 Posts
Happy birthday!

Is your birthday today or was it yesterday? I learned today that October 5th is statistically the most popular birthday in the US. It was a great birthday for us too! Mother and baby girl are doing great. Brian and Keith--between our 4 girls I'd say we have a great team for the 24 hours in a couple years!
AHH so New Years Eve was a good night for Kristian:thumbsup:

Glad to hear all are doing well

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.