Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

It's snowing!!!

740 views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Ricko 
#1 ·
I am looking for a job online and meanwhile......I have a huge pot of chilli on the stove.....oh yes!!!!

#2 ·
Its good to see the unemployed are eating well...

I'm looking for a job online, surfing MTBR and the wife has got a roast in the slow cooker...

Life is good. BTW, 4:41pm and still in PJ's!

#6 ·
I'm retired and had tacos for dinner and I have two feet of snow on the ground and it SUCKS! I hate snow and I have no idea why I bought a house in the mountains! After 25 years of snow every winter I have had it. As soon as real estate prices go back up I am selling and moving to a warmer climate!
I cant wait for summer.

#9 ·
I wish we were getting the white stuff here in WV, just rain. Need to get the base on the slopes back up. I'm dying here, its already one week into January and I've only used my pass at Snowshoe about 20 times. I'll be lucky to get 50 days in at this rate. :madman:

#10 ·
Just got married in August, Finished nursing school, about to get layed off from my pre-nursing job, and looking for a full-time nursing position, refinancing my house and there's freezing rain outside......

Oh yeah have left over chinese for lunch....

ahhhh Life is good

#12 ·
Ricko said:
Gonna go outside and clear snow from the driveway and have a few beers in a little while (hey, it's 5 o'clock SOMEwhere;) ). The wife made a big pan of Lasagna for me to pop in the oven for dinner later. Hmmm, did she say 350 for 30 min?
350 for 45 minutes, then take it out and let it sit for 30 minutes otherwise it will be all soupy.

#13 ·
ricot83 said:
Just got married in August, Finished nursing school, about to get layed off from my pre-nursing job, and looking for a full-time nursing position, refinancing my house and there's freezing rain outside......

Oh yeah have left over chinese for lunch....

ahhhh Life is good
Chin up! You will not have a problem finding a nursing job. They are in high demand.:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.