Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Saw the snow on Mt Hamilton this morning and knew it had to be up on 35 as well. I would love to take a ride up Kennedy and use some big gloves for the ride down. Maybe build a snowman up there too.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Took a hike this afternoon with the dog. Just a quick 4 mi. loop. The trails are real soft. If it doesn't rain another drop, I think Sunday will still be soon to hit them on a bike, except for possibly the sany ones that drain real well.

Tahoe - I'll be hitting the slopes next week.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
imtnbke said:
This would be an excellent day to ride up Kennedy Trail to Mount El Sombroso (2999').
You were out doing it I see. I talked with you at TOT hill rd. You must have gotten hammered with rain as it poured on my way home......safe and warm in the car ! :D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
ancient rascal said:
You were out doing it I see. I talked with you at TOT hill rd. You must have gotten hammered with rain as it poured on my way home......safe and warm in the car ! :D
It must have been raining hard, because my pack got wet through my jacket. But when climbing, I hardly noticed it. It was a slog because of all of that rain gear, and I'd forgotten to put wet chain lubricant on, so my chain occasionally rebelled. Nice snow at the Priest Rock junction.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife just called me, She had to abandon her car at the base of the steep hill to our house and hike in due to too much snow with an ice base. good thing its only a couple of hundred yards. Looks like I'm going to be living out of my truck camper in Pleasanton until the roads get cleared. I'm not exactly roughing it.

my place

my camper

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.