Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ... I'll go first. I rode my arse off the last 3 days and I need today off!

·
Thread Killa
357 Posts
fractured and dislocated my ankle on last Monday nights ride, had surgery Wednesday to put it back together. My post surgery splint is too big and rubs on the chain stay, spokes, rear tire, cranks etc... you get the picture... ;)

·
Crash Dummy In Training
1,432 Posts
As of Thursday going to start riding everyday worked @ 4am today waiting till after the Nationwide race then I'm going out to ride till it get's dark.
Took the winter off and it's showing need to get back in shape.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh yeah well !

rode Mon/Tues/Weds/Fri off today,

back on tomorrow!
I see where this is going now ... Rode Sat/Sun/Mon/Wed sub 20/Thurs...con Squashy/Friday 20/40. Tamale I limp the 1x11 around with LG man. Must confess ... I am trashed today! Nice work man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Parents visiting from the UK, but managed to sneak out for a quick ride earlier... mileage (and trail building) well down this week but with good reason :)

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,750 Posts
My riding partner broke a nail.

I'd post pics, but it's pretty gross.

·
Custom User Title
7,429 Posts
Just came back from an orienteering race in Shell Ridge near Walnut Creek. Took me a while on long course, like more than three hours. Fast runners should have cleared it well under two.

Running orienteering in East Bay parks and lands always makes me sad. You get a chance to crisscross everything off trail and see all the nice single track, and cow trails etc. Where they prohibit biking. Why, I do not know. Such a nice area, especially right now.

One steep barely seen singletrack, had something that looked like a carefully made berm. I am happy some people ignore the silliness. This dirt is supposed to be ridden. But all you see is destruction from cows and horses. Seemed like a lot of private stables nearby, enjoying making money off our public lands.

Well jogging around was not bad either.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts