Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
On the bright side, you get to pick color other than two offered on first wave. Strange you didnt get it since you paid in Jan. Could your shop have dropped the ball?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
When did you order? I pre-ordered in November, I think like 2 days after they went on sale. I assume it would be first come first served....but did you have an early date like that, or did you order later? It would worry me tremendously if you were one of the early pre-orders like me.

Thanks, hopefully you can put my worries to rest...

·
Pivoteer
3,445 Posts
Bummer. I know lots of guyys are waiting patiently for theirs to arrive. I guess its better you know now that having to wait several weeks. Good news is that January will be here before you know it.

I agree on the color choice though, you should have your choice. I know both guys in my group that are getting theirs in the first wave chose white. Great color, but too much white in our group now.

I'm still debating color...white or raw...I'm leaning raw.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When did you order? I pre-ordered in November, I think like 2 days after they went on sale. I assume it would be first come first served....but did you have an early date like that, or did you order later? It would worry me tremendously if you were one of the early pre-orders like me.

Thanks, hopefully you can put my worries to rest...
it sounds like all the orders from the shop are delayed until the second batch, i ordered mine late (april) so i'm not too surprised. not sure about any other peeps who ordered through them though?

·
Registered
870 Posts
what I Know

unless you paid in full by March, your not going to be in this first run...if they have extras then MAYBE , and with cancellations and all you never know. I am just trying to pass along what I know because some of you are frustrated with lack of info. As far as the run in January, frames need to be paid in full to Knolly to grab one. I do have solid pricing now also. I am not trying to take anything from other dealers, I just dont see anyone else posting any info, we cant be the only ones that know whats going on, and it didnt seem like they wanted us to be tight lipped about anything so......

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
unless you paid in full by March, your not going to be in this first run...if they have extras then MAYBE , and with cancellations and all you never know. I am just trying to pass along what I know because some of you are frustrated with lack of info. As far as the run in January, frames need to be paid in full to Knolly to grab one. I do have solid pricing now also. I am not trying to take anything from other dealers, I just dont see anyone else posting any info, we cant be the only ones that know whats going on, and it didnt seem like they wanted us to be tight lipped about anything so......
Is the pricing on your website the updated pricing?

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I don't understand why Knolly can't release a statement. Getting info from DB is cool, but it seems a bit unprofessional to get zero response from the source.
I understand why - they're small. Dave Turner gets sucked into that rat hole from time to time and usually creates more questions than he answers. Better to let the dealers earn their margins in that role.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.