Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pictures are in a Santa Cruz advertisement in the front of the newest Mountain Bike Action. Othwise no real information. Nothing on their website. Does any one have any info on avaliability, time frame or weight of the bike?

My guess is that it will end up like the Yeti AS-R carbon...a mythical creature...something you only hear about...and for the most part...unavailable to the general public. Lets hope Santa Cruz can actually deliver these to the market....and sooner than two years after they start the hype.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Mmmm, just had a quick look through my digital MBA issues with the latest one being a Feb 09 issue.

Give me a page #........otherwise I think your having a lend.........

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tylerdurden119 said:
I got the paper copy of feb, and inside cover is a roscoe.
I think it must be the March issue...it was a brand new copy at my LBS and was in the first 5 or 6 pages of the mag.

·
Registered
245 Posts
The Feb. issue just came in the mail. March doesn't exist yet.

Two of your 3 posts are in this thread, do I smell a troll??

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you smell something check your pants...no troll here. I'm telling you it was in a mag, I'm pretty sure it was MBA. I'm guessing March because it wasn't the issue with the Trek Fuel on the cover. The bike in the santa cruz ad was black with red graphics but there was no print giving any info about it other than "Blur XC Carbon". My guess is someone will post something in the next day or so. If not, I'll have my LBS scan the ad and email it to me to post here. That won't be till tue. since they're closed on Monday.

Better yet, call Santa Cruz and harass the hell out of them for putting an ad in a magazine and not posting information on their website. It annoys the hell out of me when Co's do that crap. Get everyone hyped up when they can't deliver for months...which is my guess based on SC's typical availability.....and my intent for posting...to find out if this bike is really coming out any time in the next year.

Now go ride.

·
SS Pusher Man
7,611 Posts
rixsurfer said:
If you smell something check your pants...no troll here. I'm telling you it was in a mag, I'm pretty sure it was MBA. I'm guessing March because it wasn't the issue with the Trek Fuel on the cover. The bike in the santa cruz ad was black with red graphics but there was no print giving any info about it other than "Blur XC Carbon". My guess is someone will post something in the next day or so. If not, I'll have my LBS scan the ad and email it to me to post here. That won't be till tue. since they're closed on Monday.

Better yet, call Santa Cruz and harass the hell out of them for putting an ad in a magazine and not posting information on their website. It annoys the hell out of me when Co's do that crap. Get everyone hyped up when they can't deliver for months...which is my guess based on SC's typical availability.....and my intent for posting...to find out if this bike is really coming out any time in the next year.

Now go ride.

Hmmmmmmm..........Chevy have been showing off the new Camaro for how long???? :rolleyes:

·
Ride Good or Eat Wood
606 Posts
rixsurfer said:
Pictures are in a Santa Cruz advertisement in the front of the newest Mountain Bike Action. Othwise no real information. Nothing on their website.
I've got the latest MBA Feb '09, just leafed through it and no Blur XC Carbon in my copy. Are you sure its MBA?? This is the month where they do the "2009 Mountain Bike Buyers Guide"

·
Registered
762 Posts
mtnbikej said:
Hmmmmmmm..........Chevy have been showing off the new Camaro for how long???? :rolleyes:
I'm still waiting on the Camaro to come out, it has now been over 2 years and no Camaro.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts