Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
That is seriously SWEET, was gonna use the f-word but you know what I mean totally awesome..

Can I ask, in production yet, if not why not and how much.. don't just tease us give us some info.. pretty please..!..AWESOME.. defo the best looking light I have seen to date..

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ortelius said:
Trout,

Nice touch to design a smiley face into the inside of your light body! Now, don't deny it... :thumbsup:
Sadly I have to come clean on this one I gave the 7 up optic and leds to paul my friendly cnc machine shop owner and as I was real busy with the Liberators I just said do some thing with those and then he showed me the results a couple of weeks ago we did a bit of tweaking and these are the protos that evolved so my input has been just a small one .

It all fits together real sweet and he has done an ace job Including the smiley inside .

so yes he will be running some off the cncs real soon .

·
Registered
587 Posts
Wow. Very nice. The bar is getting set pretty high on the DIY lights. Guess I'm going to sell my lights and buy a mill/lathe. That just looks like too much fun.

Great job.

This could end up being more costly than my bike addiction.

·
Go faster!
1,137 Posts
For the top quality of that build I think it deserves a better switch, not that the one you use isn't good, but this one would look even better! Flat with the surface, metallic color, illuminated, and very low height (14mm with terminals) that will fit any housing with size restrictions.
This is my housing made by yetibetty. T didn't bought the LED's yet. the hole is for a small lead Trailtech connector.

available here: http://uk.rs-online.com/web/search/searchBrowseAction.html?method=getProduct&R=441-2980#header

Anyone used this switch before or am I the first one? :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sergio .
that is a beauty , the Housing and the switch Yeti puts in the effort for for a great final product . Just had a look at the link and it is a pricey switch but you are right it would look the part on the INSINeRator :smilewinkgrin:

You can be first for me never seen that one before

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like that, the gold looks really blingtastic and the curves are doing strange things to me.

Cant be any good though, as it doesnt have an unobtainium lens..:)

If I didnt have too many lights already, I would buy one,...in each colour!

·
Registered
39 Posts
troutie-mtb said:
Sergio .
that is a beauty , the Housing and the switch Yeti puts in the effort for for a great final product . Just had a look at the link and it is a pricey switch but you are right it would look the part on the INSINeRator :smilewinkgrin:

You can be first for me never seen that one before
Do you have a link the switch you like to use for the 7-UP? I go to start looking and I come up with 1000's of switch options.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts