Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, went for a 55 mile road ride. Left Fremont 6:15, went north around Lake Washington then south through Juanita, Kirkland and Bellevue. Then around Mercer Island to Colonnade for a few hours. Saw a bald eagle flying over Juanita bay and got lost in Bellevue trying to avoid the Sea Fair Marathon. Very glad I didn't go MTBing.

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Me?
worked on a bike build out in the shop, where it stays relatively cool until about 1. Then I rode said bike to LBS for a new stem.
Then I went inside to the basement, where I've been doing bookkeeping and the final report on our Kona grant fund spending.

~formica, on the very hot east side. High 90's,

·
Slothful dirt hippie
2,900 Posts
High of 105 officially posted in Eburg. Slept in on the last morning sans husband and kid, putted around on the 'puter, weeded around the house, flopped inside with the dogs in the AC, got husband and kid inside in the AC, weeded the back garden, flopped back in front of the AC, went to town and got dinner + movies, quickly returned home to AC.

Now it's brewing up a thunderstorm so hopefully there will be some relief in sight.

ZERO REGRETS- a day to sleep in by myself is something that happens about once a year. :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
I met the usual crew at Anderson lake at 10:00am. Did a 2hr mtb ride. Took my wife out to lunch,then ran into another bike friend at lunch. He then talked me into riding again. Met at 5:00pm for another 2hr ride. Yes my a$$ is tired,but it sure beats the heck out of doing the yardwork I should have been doing.

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
Rode 3 miles to the library and did math homework for five hours, rode back. Brought dogs to the beach and dunked them to cool 'em off, now doing more homework and biding my time until I can knock back a couple of Stellas.

·
Cracker-magnon
1,153 Posts
yeah, it was hot here in the 'burg. Babe Ruth District tournament here all weekend for me. Waiting for the new Curtlo to show, so I can throw this pile of parts on it and ride again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Cashmere

Did a solo ride in Cashmere. Started on the Devils Gulch trail and jumped on the Red Hill - Spur loop, then back down to Devils to complete the climb to the upper parking area. Lunch at the top, then back down Devils for 3 miles to the intersection. Finished the ride with the Mission Ridge trail.

Trails were in pretty good shape but it was pretty hot cutting across the Mission ridge line...other than a little sweat from the heat, the ride was perfect!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.