Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
17,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you read that title and didn't immediately smile while thinking of Mel Brooks, you missed it.

It'd be hard not feel on top of your game at this time of year. Temps are friendly, wind has not (as yet) been a factor, dirt is heroic, local trails are constantly being neuterized to make mediocre riders feel better about themselves without actually having to improve.

All that, and there's still snow to be had even as the rivers start what promises to be a solid runoff season.

You'd have to be solidly in the curmudgeon category to do anything but enjoy April in the desert.

Thanks for checkin' in.

·
WillWorkForTrail
4,989 Posts
Man, every time you post a batch of pictures, I want to say thank you, because they are so awesome, and I think it's very cool that you post them. But I also kind of hate you because I want to ride there too! Keep these things coming, because only kind of hate, not really hate, and the pics really are awesome. Thank you.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Man, every time you post a batch of pictures, I want to say thank you, because they are so awesome, and I think it's very cool that you post them. But I also kind of hate you because I want to ride there too! Keep these things coming, because only kind of hate, not really hate, and the pics really are awesome. Thank you.
What he said. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.