Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So?!?! I'm putting my tree up tonight (I hope). I'll post then.

In the meantime, please feel free to post up pics of what you've done to brighten up your living quarters!

PATIA!

(many apologies if this has been started and I haven't seen it yet)

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
F*cking Cool! 10 flaming Chili's!

F*cking Cool! I bet the neighbor's really love it at 3am too! So what does the person do professionally? Probably a licensed Pyrotechnician or something.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I saw him on the news last night. He's a computer engineer with experience in pro sound(lighting control), but it really wouldn't be hard to build a controller to go with the lights. It costs him 150 bucks a month though.

·
Registered
389 Posts
obi.one.speed.only said:
F*cking Cool! I bet the neighbor's really love it at 3am too! So what does the person do professionally? Probably a licensed Pyrotechnician or something.
I read an article on it. That was last years, this year's isn't as good.

It is tuned to shortwave radio, so you turn on a certain frequency on your radio and it plays over your radio - so no one outside w/o one can hear it. It goes on once every hour. Coolest **** ever.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
that's all i've got. we're getting a small tree this weekend.

yeah, the cat was going nuts trying to get to the thing. stuck a chair over there with a box for him to get up with. and right as i'm taking the pic, he decides it's good idea to start licking his crotch.

Attachments

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
An Oahu XMAS

2 of the last 3 Christmases I have been living in Mililani. This is my last before moving.
My tree---no lights because the cat likes to play in the tree:
edit--the tensil is now taken off too.

Here is the Honolulu City Hall tree just after being lit at the ceremony the other night:

And finally here is one of Mililani High's finest:

Next year I expect to be in a somewhat cold place--Texas, AZ, or CO.

Happy Holidays everybody! :)

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Very Cool tree Anthony! Reminds me when i was a kid, there was a guy down the street who had this huge hundred year old oak tree and would do all white lights on every limb and branch, very cool became like a beacon from the neighborhood.

heres our tree (wife gets all the credit) every year she adds a couple thousand lights :rolleyes: next year tree of wires! turned out pretty cool

bottom pic - MiniMe ready for it!
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Attachments

·
Titles=Badges..Badges!?!?
37 Posts
Here's...

... mine:

ps. house number removed to protect the innocent from those internet axe murders :D ;) :p

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
bah humbug

not my bike or my house but i was riding the bike and i did take the pic

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.