Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being its Christmas and the economy sucks we are giving away a free solo 8 hr or 24 hr race entry into the Coolest 24 race against cancer May 2-3 2009.
All you have to do is answer these five qestions: All 5 of these great people have something in comon? They all have epilepsy: The first to answer all five in order wins the free entry:
Clues as follows:
1.Epilepsy inspired some of the great adventures in one of the greatest books of all time?
2. One of the greatest presidents of all time "great courage"
3.Great emperor. 1769-1821
4.A great Greek military mine
5.She was a heretic( great military victorys)
MUST BE IN ORDER TO WIN. Ready set go. Good luck!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, two out of three so far?

You guys have only two of them right so far. I am only giving out one free entry.
Joan and Napoleon are right so far. Is there anyone that likes history out there!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mr Crash you got it!! You are the Coolest 24 race against cancer winner

Mr Crash good job!!:thumbsup: The Coolest 24 race against cancer entry is just for you. You must pick which race to do the 8hr race or the 24 hr race?
The contact information is on the web site at www.globalbiorhythmevents.com .Please drop me a line. Thanks for playing.
Hell " let's do it again. The next one will be harder. I will place the next one Saturday the 27th in the morning for another free entry!! Merry Christmas:)

·
Registered
913 Posts
jimmyboy said:
Mr Crash good job!!:thumbsup: The Coolest 24 race against cancer entry is just for you. You must pick which race to do the 8hr race or the 24 hr race?
The contact information is on the web site at www.globalbiorhythmevents.com .Please drop me a line. Thanks for playing.
Hell " let's do it again. The next one will be harder. I will place the next one Saturday the 27th in the morning for another free entry!! Merry Christmas:)
Thanks a bunch for holding the contest - I learned a lot of interesting facts doing my research for it :)

I'll think about it for a little bit then shoot ya an email - what an awesome way to start my Christmas eve! Merry Christmas!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.