Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr. Rogers: [singing] You can make believe it happens, or pretend that something's true/ You can wish or hope or contemplate a thing you'd like to do/ But until you start to do it, you will never see it through/ 'Cause the make believe pretending just won't do it for you. You've... Got... To... Do it. Every little bit/ You've got to do it/ Do it. Do it. Do it/ And when you're through/ You can know who did it/ For you did it. You did it. You did it/ If you want to ride a bicycle and ride it straight and tall/ You can't simply sit and look at it/ 'Cause it won't move at all/ But it's you who have to try it, and it's you who have to fall, sometimes/ If you want to ride a bicycle and ride it straight and tall, you've... Got... To do it/ Every little bit/ You've got to do it/ Do it. Do it. Do it. And when you're through/ You can know who did it/ For you did it. You did it. You did it. YOU did it.

"MisteRogers' Neighborhood" (1968)

My better half and I are pleased to join the ranks.

Hers: Voodoo Aizan, Reba (80mm), American Classic, Sram gripshirt & deraileurs & chain, Easton bar, stem, seatpost, WTB saddle and Moto-Reptors, Avid BB7, Race Face cranks, XT cassette, Cane Creak levers, FSA headset, XPEDO pedals, Blackburn airstik pump, Cat Eye cordless, Chinese made mojo

His: 2005 Salsa Dos Niner (20"), Reba (100mm), American Classic, lots of FSA (seatpost, stem, bar, headset, cranks), Sram cassette, chain deraileurs, shirters, Avid BB7 and Flak Jacket cables, WTB saddle and Moto-Raptors, Cane Creak brake levers, Cat Eye cordless, Blackburn airstik, Shimano 856? pedals, Topeak ergon grips.

Special thanks to John at Voodoo and Jason at Salsa for helping us make the right build-ups. After listening to many reviews of the 2005 Dos Niner here, I felt the tire clearance and standover were both non-issues for me (6'2").

Attachments

·
Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,709 Posts
You are one fine lookin' couple!
Love the paint on the Aizan. :cool:

How 'bout some real, live action shots!
(They help me convince my better half about the bike she "really" needs. :rolleyes: )

Congrats on joining the ranks!
OGG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.