·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahh nice... but it's going to be a pain trying to drive out of here in a bit

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
There's snow all over the LG mountains today. There was lots of snow fairly low on El Sereno. I'd say around 1500ft level this morning, and it wasn't a light dusting. So cool!

Nice pics Buzz.

·
Registered
3,962 Posts
great pix, i sort of miss snow at home having grown up in new jersey....i hope we get some clear skies around mt diablo as there may be a bit of snow up there as well. the problem is that mt diablo acts like a vacuum cleaner and sucks up all the clouds in the area..

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,695 Posts
Hmmm. This might put a damper on, say, Demo, should I want to head there tomorrow.

Any insight as to whether Demo would be rideable/accessible in about 24 hours?

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
Plim said:
Hmmm. This might put a damper on, say, Demo, should I want to head there tomorrow.

Any insight as to whether Demo would be rideable/accessible in about 24 hours?
Riding demo in the wet just makes more work for trailworkers. If you can avoid it please do.

·
Nature Rider, Not MTBer
2,695 Posts
baycat said:
Probably be best off going to work, and join me on Friday to widen hiker trails.
Pipe down, you! (Plim goes to review his Friday calendar to see if he can skip two days of work...)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
HWY 9 is shut down from Sanborn rd up to 35 due to icy conditions, Black to 35 is open but bring chains

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
On Empire Grade Too

It's a snow day up on Empire Grade @ Bonny Doon too. Here's some pictures from the old homestead I got this morning. Sure is pretty from here - I don't miss it a bit. Ahhh, forced air heat:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.