Avg Speed: 9.7 mph

This video was from Sunday.

Matt

Untitled from Matt Rozar on Vimeo.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Looks like a couple of great rides. Dang. You're really putting in the miles. You must be getting ready for the Ely Monstercross. :thumbsup:
I got 25 miles in on Saturday too but it was mostly on snow packed back roads and byways. No nice flowy desert singletrack like you.:madman:

·
weirdo
6,223 Posts
20.2 miles round the "North Valleys" yesterday. Cloudy, somewhat windy, no rain, pants without long johns and balaclava without watch cap.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
Nice video Matt, I like that new waterfall trail pretty sweet. But that music...

·
Registered
219 Posts
beagledadi said:
...... I hope eveyone got out for a ride :thumbsup:

The lower map looks similar to my ride this weekend. Was that from BD to the top of the "3 Mile Smile" and back? I have trouble figuring out these geo maps sometimes.

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RosedaleReaper said:
"waterfall trail" is officially named:

"Mike's Prostate"
I'm gonna have to say that I'm liking the name "Waterfall" better! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
201 Posts
if it is not a waterfall by this w/e, then i like mike's prostate even more. it is a little rough, but that is what makes it more interesting, certainly more thought provoking. if there can be a dave's driveway, MP can roll off the tongue just a smoothly.....

with this weather, the CB trails may be the only option for the w/e.

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
RosedaleReaper said:
if it is not a waterfall by this w/e, then i like mike's prostate even more. it is a little rough, but that is what makes it more interesting, certainly more thought provoking. if there can be a dave's driveway, MP can roll off the tongue just a smoothly.....

with this weather, the CB trails may be the only option for the w/e.
I wasnt trying to name it, MP is fine by me :eek:

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
2,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it's a great section of trail no matter what we call it. I bet if you asked 10 riders to name the same four sections of well ridden trails in Blue Diamond/Cottonwood you would get 10 different answers. Now if we could hook in something from the North end of Landmine to the top of The Hurl.....:idea:

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
beagledadi said:
I think it's a great section of trail no matter what we call it. I bet if you asked 10 riders to name the same four sections of well ridden trails in Blue Diamond/Cottonwood you would get 10 different answers. Now if we could hook in something from the North end of Landmine to the top of The Hurl.....:idea:
Ive got something scoped out , let me know when you have a wed free so I can show you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Anybody know what might be rideable saturday afternoon?

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
proskisd said:
Anybody know what might be rideable saturday afternoon?
I think by saturday most of the riding in vegas will be all good but I would hit cowboy trails just in case:thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts