Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Damn, Looks like fun... Gorgeous bike. My day sucked :( it resulted in this:


Broken rear axle, bearings shot, bent rear rim. :(((
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
Haggis said:
Cool - a seven year time trip judging by the date and the bike...
That's just the camera, I never bothered with the date. and the bike is '10 :) I took that picture just today.
 

·
bacon! bacon! bacon!
Joined
·
12,440 Posts
KonaKiller said:
That's just the camera, I never bothered with the date. and the bike is '10 :) I took that picture just today.
You may want to consider a new camera... in addition to the date problem it appears as if the autofocus is broken too. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
SkaredShtles said:
You may want to consider a new camera... in addition to the date problem it appears as if the autofocus is broken too. :p
Yeah, Well I'm not exactly in the market for a new camera, but it does what I tell it to do...... besides focus. Haha, I'll just borrow the girly's phone from now on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
TX_Shifter said:
It was a great day today. How was yours?:thumbsup:

Poser :thumbsup: just rode that thing vs posting pic's of it..
 

·
Tossin the salad.
Joined
·
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Klein_Christopher said:
Poser :thumbsup: just rode that thing vs posting pic's of it..
HAHA!! You love it!!

Oh yea.... be ready in July; you better be ready to pedal your butt of!! :thumbsup:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top