Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And another one bites the dust. Went riding yesterday with one of my good friends. Me on my Curtlo and him on his Elsworth (tiny wheels). He's been on me ever since I got my adult wheeled bike... and :eekster: It's a single speed!!! O:skep: Of course, I've started leaving him in the dust on the hills... and being quite competitive (like we all are) he is starting to thing maybe a single speed isn't so bad for training purposes... he he he....

Well, he casually asked if we could exchange bikes for a little while... well you know the result, I had to ultimately chase him down and pry my bike back out of his tightly clinched hands.. he he he...

His last comment before driving away was "Sooooo, how much does a nice 29er SS cost these days?" he he he ...

The good news: this is so easy... all you have to do is let someone ride you bike.
The bad news: you have to chase them down and that's not so easy....

OMR....poisoning people in SoCal these days....:D

·
Don't be a sheep
3,414 Posts
mtber3737 said:
He's been on me ever since I got my adult wheeled bike... and :eekster:
Come on Greg. Even you with the "adult wheel" kiddie wheel thing? How tall are you, I'll take that 5.5 off your hands if your too embarrassed to ride it, what with the "tiny wheels" and all. :thumbsup:

·
OMR - Old Man Riding
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm so short....

Rivet said:
Come on Greg. Even you with the "adult wheel" kiddie wheel thing? How tall are you, I'll take that 5.5 off your hands if your too embarrassed to ride it, what with the "tiny wheels" and all. :thumbsup:
....that I have to stand on a box to get on my bike..... You actually swrink as you get older!!!! :eek: .....but you'll have to pry the 5.5 out of my cold dead hands in order to get it!!

What's so funny about all this is that Grobler is now seriously talking about buying a 29er SS ... he was death on this subject a month ago. I guess he's getting tired of me beating him up the hills. :D

OMR...:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.