Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
It certainly felt cool at the Moon today, also. Then just as we loaded up to head home the rain came...perfect timing!!!

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
We started....

.....our ride at Lackawanna State Park at 10am....67 degrees....lots of leaves down along the trails.....but a great day....yeah it did feel like fall....one of the riders mentioned it felt like it could be a late October ride. Your pictures remind me I haven't been to Roaring Creek in awhile.....and SlowDave just called to say we should hit Roaring Creek Monday....Might change plans from Mtn Top To Roaring Creek and do the big loop.....last time we were there with your crew....it was november 9th approx 2009 ...here are a few pic/vids from that tour:

Attachments

·
Gives me PEACE of mine
228 Posts
A few pix from Sat. @ Roaring Creek. And some from today at Natalie. Then we ended up at Brads camp for some good friends, good food, and real good beer. Thanx. Can't beat a long weekend of riding.

Attachments

·
Gravity's Gone
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What a great weekend so far. Three rides for me so far and an epic at the Moon planned for tomorrow. Here's some pix from both of my Sunday rides - the first with the usual suspects at Roaring Creek, the second with my son at Geisinger:

Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle saddle

Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle helmet Bicycles--Equipment and supplies

Vegetation Natural environment Plant community Trail Shrub

Natural environment Plant community Forest Old-growth forest Woodland

Natural environment Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Mountain bike Plant community

Tire Bicycle wheel Mountain bike Sports equipment Bicycle

Natural environment Plant community Tree Forest Mountain biking

Natural environment Plant community Tree Forest Trail

Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle fork

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle wheel rim

·
921 Posts
Damn, I'm really disappointed to have missed a ride that ended at the Bohr lodge. Luckily I was able to score a 6pk of Lagunitas IPA in NY this weekend. Wish it was easier to find.
Nice pics.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good Times .. Good Times...

Nanker, Naner, Wyatt, & Colby,
Nice riding & hanging with you guys again. It's great to have a local crew to ride with when I visit.
Jonzy-- we'll see you next time.
Nanker.. Lots of great creative pics. Lagunitas may owe you some advertising revenue!
Also props to you for making time for your boy after all of that.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
Fantabulous pictures!!! Thanx for sharing!!! Fires me up to go riding today...what time are you guys going to be at the Moon tomorrow? I am trying to ride everyday in order to get ready for the Coal Cracker Classic!!!:thumbsup:

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
motoman465 said:
Fantabulous pictures!!! Thanx for sharing!!! Fires me up to go riding today...what time are you guys going to be at the Moon tomorrow? I am trying to ride everyday in order to get ready for the Coal Cracker Classic!!!:thumbsup:
Nevermind!!!

·
Life is Good
1,494 Posts
Great pictures, looks like a great time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts