Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my mounting hardware lost after sending shock to Manitou for service/warranty. They are blaming my local shop and I for not removing them prior to shipping. Anyways, need info on size and the best place to order them. Thanks.

·
Registered
364 Posts
mdkim said:
Had my mounting hardware lost after sending shock to Manitou for service/warranty. They are blaming my local shop and I for not removing them prior to shipping. Anyways, need info on size and the best place to order them. Thanks.
Linkage side 43mm x 8mm
Frame: 25.4mm x 8mm

·
Registered
364 Posts
mdkim said:

You sure about that 43mm sizing? I've found a 42mm and a 44mm but no 43mm.
This sizes gives me BobRocket (he use ISX 6) and i made hardwares for DHX Air by my self. They're fits perfectly

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just wanted to post a quick follow-up and give props to Banshee for going out of their way to take care of my little mishap.

The short version is I emailed Jay to explain my situation. Within a day or two I get an email from someone at Trident/Manitou and new mounting hardware is on its way. Free of charge!! I told Jay about my problems with Manitou USA so the parts are now coming from Canada!! I live in CA.

Anyways, I can't say enough about the service Banshee gives its riders. If you're on the fence about a Banshee and just browsing the forums (as I was for about 6 months prior to my purchase), you can't go wrong. Excellent product, excellent service. Now I've rambled too long. Peace.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts