Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been to Issaqueena lake three or four times we usually park in the parking lot on the paved road. we ride the normal stuff then we head down the dirt road that heads to the dam to the right to the first gate on your left then down that to the trail where it goes down to the creek then right out to the double track, last time we rode this there where a lot of trees down. is this trail still used? then we make our way out to the road and find the other trail across road. what shape is this trail in.

and is there any other trails we missed?

thanks mort

·
consistent default champ
747 Posts
I have rode the Lake Trail (I usually start from the gravel parking lot near Dalton Rd) and Dalton Rd. There is also suppose to be another trail close to there called Figure Eight at Holly Springs. I have not rode that one yet. There are lots of side trails but I don't know where they go. Dalton Rd is good if you just want to up the cardio on your ride with some climbs, otherwise the trail itself isn't all that great. Generally I do Dalton first and then just go for the fun, fast ride around the lake.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Lots of trees still down but the trail is ride-able, that trail is used as part of the Tiger Rag race.
The newest trail I love is the one at the top of wounded knee. Go to the 4-way intersection at the top of "wounded knee" (is that Dalton Rd. ?) but go to the top of the hill and follow that fire road all the way until you see it split. Stay left and enjoy. :D

I love Isaqueena, only wish it was marked better.

Lou.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.