Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen any rigid forks with a longer a-c ratio than the common 468mm out there. Got a frame built for something in the 510mm range(duc with sag) and I want to put a rigid fork on it and don't want to go to short. Thx

·
bike geek
1,051 Posts
freebiker said:
Has anyone seen any rigid forks with a longer a-c ratio than the common 468mm out there. Got a frame built for something in the 510mm range(duc with sag) and I want to put a rigid fork on it and don't want to go to short. Thx
I think Niners are the tallest production rigid fork on the market.

·
Appalachian Singletrack'n
1,444 Posts
freebiker said:
510 seems tall for a sagged dimension. I think a DUC unsagged is 517. A DUC is barley taller than a 100mm Reba. I agree with TamJam a Niner is your best bet. The Niner at 490mm is about the same as a DUC @ 517-25mm of sag. I'm not sure how offset plays into all that though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.