Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
long standing member
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on? No clown crap today?

Here...my contribution

Given all of the recent talk about what parts are ghey, or make you ghey if you have them, I figured this vid is relevant. Or not.

Patrick

Disclaimer: the views expressed are not my own, in case you're wondering.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
wow...this FCC is hurting! :madman:

sorry homies...i had a busy day...but here is my contribution...i figure you guys don't need george michael wannabe's 'don't be ghey' anthems...but you do need a quality educational vid...:D :p

check it out...:D

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
dHarriet said:
wow...this FCC is hurting! :madman:

sorry homies...i had a busy day...but here is my contribution...i figure you guys don't need george michael wannabe's 'don't be ghey' anthems...but you do need a quality educational vid...:D :p

check it out...:D
LOL! That was pretty funny. Or maybe I've just had too much beer, not sure which.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
that was quality canadian educational programming! :thumbsup: science at it's finest! :) CLEARLY you should go a little easier on the beer! :rolleyes::D:p

·
Banned
4,278 Posts
Elsinore Brewery

dHarriet said:
nice! :D:lol:
Gotta love the toques . . . I think I saw Geoff Kabush sportin' one of those once, perhaps we can get DT to make some in order to make it the official Homer hat . . . . (if not so already)

I was gonna make a comment about ass antlers as well (see post #2), but I feel way too classy this Sunday morning . . . must be my Catholic upbringing . . .:madman:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.