Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sofa King We Todd Did
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using a BMX crankset (Truvativ Luftalarm) with an ISIS bottom bracket on one of my bikes. I love the setup, it works great, but the 33T chainring is a tad close to the chainstay for my liking, using a 113mm ISIS bottom bracket. Moreover, the crankarms come with self-extracting M12 bolts (I can never remember which ones are more 'common' M12, M15, whatever).

Which means that I'm looking around for an ISIS bottom bracket for a 73mm shell that's longer than 113mm that takes M12 bolts. How exact is that.

Anyone got any leads to share? Thanks in advance.

P.S. ISIS-bashers can save their strength - I've heard it all before and I'm quite happy using an ISIS bottom bracket, thank you very much.

·
*Hotter than Hell*
710 Posts
SpinWheelz said:
Uhm, nevermind - crisis over. I just picked up an ISIS 73mm-sized bottom bracket with a 118mm spindle that uses M12 bolts. That should sort me out.
Spin, What brand did you pickup? FYI the SKF BFR 300&600 come in that size, for future reference. :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.