Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a bit at Ringwood this afternoon and was checking out the woods as things have actually frozen up a bit. It is always amazing out there !! Every warm day that I am out there riding, I keep saying "this can not last much longer", and we keep getting more amazing days. If all you see is trails, please open your eyes wider. I keep seeing glimpses of glittering lakes in the distance (or is that sweat running into my eyes?). Rocks covered in 3 inches of bright green moss and icicles. It sure makes me feel lucky to be out there.

What is normally a pesky mud whole on a road, today looked special. Pitcure provided bt Art. Get out and ride while you can. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was up there today and my son pointed out a large moss covered rock with icicles hanging from it, and that the lakes were all covered with a blanket of fog. For such a gloomy day there was a lot to see and appreciate up there.

·
Registered
991 Posts
pixy said:
Went out for a bit at Ringwood this afternoon and was checking out the woods as things have actually frozen up a bit. It is always amazing out there !! Every warm day that I am out there riding, I keep saying "this can not last much longer", and we keep getting more amazing days. If all you see is trails, please open your eyes wider. I keep seeing glimpses of glittering lakes in the distance (or is that sweat running into my eyes?). Rocks covered in 3 inches of bright green moss and icicles. It sure makes me feel lucky to be out there.

What is normally a pesky mud whole on a road, today looked special. Pitcure provided bt Art. Get out and ride while you can. :thumbsup:
This winter has been amazing so far. It hasn't slowed down my training at all. I agree, there is so much nice scenery this time of year, cold temps or not. The best sight this year was on the Thanksgiving morning ride in Wawayanada, we rode under a pine that was incased in ice. It looked like a huge natural chandelier. It was absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had my camera!!!

Ryan H.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.