Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello, I'm Gertjan (46) from the Netherlands and I'm riding MTB since 1995, had Kastle, GT, de Kerf, and Cannondale bikes, after years of back injuries I'm riding again on a old(but beautiful)Scalpel 2004.
Hope you guys and girls can give me a boost again!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well hello, I'm Gertjan (46) from the Netherlands and I'm riding MTB since 1995, had Kastle, GT, de Kerf, and Cannondale bikes, after years of back injuries I'm riding again on a old(but beautiful)Scalpel 2004.
Hope you guys and girls can give me a boost again!
Welcome, glad to have another mid-40 rider around here. Just got back into riding 4 months ago, after 15 years away. I am enjoying even more now than I did back then.

I'm from Texas and we have some nice riding in the area. From what I have seen, you have some nice riding in your area as well.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello astom, yes i'm still enjoying, but this is the Netherlands, it's more like large bmx tracks overhere, but a like it!Don't need large mountains!:)

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello astom, yes i'm still enjoying, but this is the Netherlands, it's more like large bmx tracks overhere, but a like it!Don't need large mountains!:)
Pretty flat in my part of Texas, but I escape to the Rockies in the summer for some authentic mountain biking. :)

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Gurt yahn! Slay it dog! We will do the same. (If you crash try to roll.)

·
Registered
11,038 Posts
Welcome to the house :0) Nice to see people from parts of the world other that the US of A.

I'm in Scotland. It is not at all flat, which is excelant! :0)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
There's flat bits in Scotland?! Thought it was all craggy Moors and bleak windswept hills lol.

And welcome to you GertjanVV, hope we'll make you feel welcome ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,172 Posts
Kind of. The sticky on the top in General is for the introductions, but I guess this'll do too for now.

Welcome. Glad to have you!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.