Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,749 Posts

I think I would have one of these when I get that winning powerball ticket. I just read about it in my latest issue of DIRTuk and they mention that tall folk like me (over 6ft) would feel cramped on the bike. They only make 2 sizes so do some research that it'll fit you...

·
Capricious youth...
3,814 Posts
What a beautiful bike. Still one of my favorites. I wish we could get those out here in the States.

On a side note, on the rear swing-arm, what is that black plastic thing? Is is a derailleur "bash guard", or a brake rotor "bash guard"?

All I know is Lapierre seems to have incorporated things into their bikes for FR and DH that no one else has... like the cable routing.

·
EastBaySteez
4,726 Posts
Prettym1k3 said:
What a beautiful bike. Still one of my favorites. I wish we could get those out here in the States.

On a side note, on the rear swing-arm, what is that black plastic thing? Is is a derailleur "bash guard", or a brake rotor "bash guard"?

All I know is Lapierre seems to have incorporated things into their bikes for FR and DH that no one else has... like the cable routing.
mhmm you are right my friend.

Disc brake rotor guard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.