Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 29" bike sales seemingly going through the roof, how's the internet stepping in?

Ok, there's this 29" forum, and the one on DirtRagMag.com

I used to have this little community with a couple hundred member, but didn't pay my sudden hosting bills and later found refuge for them, thanks to 2melow's lobbying.

www.29incher.com was the first website I ever came across with good information and beautiful pictures, but has been taken offline.

Any other weblinks we should check out, other than manufacturer's doing their write-up on the subject?

And what happened to the webshop that was announced recently? www.29something it was, I can't find it anymore.

Thanks!

J

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I bought 29ers.co.uk the other week, but then I like buying domain names.

I also have:-

dialedbikes.co.uk
dialedbikes.com (it's a long story)
marzanitou.com (dirt rag april 1st spoof)
muckshop.co.uk (mis-spelling of mucshop.co.uk which was a online store for someone or other I can't remember)
off-on-one.co.uk (was meant to be an on-one holiday spin off)
off-on-one.com
pro-carbon.co.uk (planet x sub brand)
procarbon.co.uk
shedfire.co.uk (my consultancy company)
shedfire.com
singlemindedsheep.co.uk (on-one redirect joke)
suzue.co.uk (hubs we sell)
zaktempest.co.uk (zak's site)
zaktempest.com

anyhow.

mtbr seems to have cornered global messageboards for SS and 29.

unless there's a whole group of folks out there that don't know we're here :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Separate although I am helping with TwentyNiner.com. I saw that twentyniner.net and twentyniner.org weren't taken and grabbed them for myself to make a free 29er specific site with forums, gallery, faq and more. It will stay ad free, I've got more than enough bandwidth etc. for lots of growth. I'm happy to take suggestions from the community and make it like you want it. I'm a volunteer webmaster for a few bike clubs and just enjoy giving back to my favorite sport/hobby/activity.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.