Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just passing through....
1,331 Posts
crisillo said:
Hi!

A guy over here http://www.kiteboard.be/mtbiker/index.php

linked this photo as a 2005 epic frame, it looks pretty similar to the current ones, except for the M5 logo....

What do you guys think?

-Cris
It very well could be. My guess is that there wouldn't be any major aesthetic changes to the frame at this point, being that the model is only 2 years old and they made more than a few changes last year. Looks pretty good, I love the Specialized red.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Yeah, Red is Very Cool...

but does the 2005 full suspension S-Works come in anno black?

And have they made any additional tweaks to the brain for the '05?

Thanks and Peace.

·
Registered
410 Posts
No changes

I got all the detail from my LBS. They had all brochures and specs. No changes to the Epic frame at all, including the Brain. Frame colors are red, polished aluminum and ano black. I personally like the '04 Red/White painted frame better then the all red. Looks like the '03 (which isn't bad either).

·
Registered
42 Posts
I agree

EPICYZ said:
I got all the detail from my LBS. They had all brochures and specs. No changes to the Epic frame at all, including the Brain. Frame colors are red, polished aluminum and ano black. I personally like the '04 Red/White painted frame better then the all red. Looks like the '03 (which isn't bad either).
The 04 red/white is pretty hot. Althoughso is that black ano on the S-works HT. As per the 05 Epic, nothing really looks different. Does anyone know if they are going to be expanding the amount of models that have the IQ Brain?

·
bang
1,290 Posts
Epic_Ride_16 said:
The 04 red/white is pretty hot. Althoughso is that black ano on the S-works HT. As per the 05 Epic, nothing really looks different. Does anyone know if they are going to be expanding the amount of models that have the IQ Brain?
that would be nice if all the epics had the adjustable brain for 05...let us know.

·
Registered
393 Posts
the only change in the 05 epic is...

514Climber said:
but does the 2005 full suspension S-Works come in anno black?

And have they made any additional tweaks to the brain for the '05?

Thanks and Peace.
A dealer told me the only change in the 05 epic is the new shock mount(magnesium) and a new lighter rear shock (30 grams).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts