Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for some reason I got this idea in my head that I need to build a completely canadian bike. .243 racing frame *check*. Race Face Diabolus gear *check*. Fork... Oh s#@t... I cant for the life of me find a canadian shock manufacturer . Does anyone know of one, help would be greatly appreciated, I might even pay you*.

*If you happen to own the company that is. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So I did somme research:

Foes -> Pasadena California.
Fox -> Watsonville California.
Manitou -> Valencia California
Marzzochi -> Zola Predosa, Italy.
Risse -> Redding, California.
Rock Shox -> Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stratos -> Santa Barbara, California.
Maverick -> Boulder, Colorado.
White Brothers -> Grand Junction, Colorado.
RST -> Taipei, Taiwan.
Avalanche -> Colchester, Connecticut.

Seems it would be easier if I lived in California. No Canadian companies yet. Did I miss any?

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
mg_nicholas said:
So for some reason I got this idea in my head that I need to build a completely canadian bike. .243 racing frame *check*. Race Face Diabolus gear *check*. Fork... Oh s#@t... I cant for the life of me find a canadian shock manufacturer . Does anyone know of one, help would be greatly appreciated, I might even pay you*.

*If you happen to own the company that is. ;)
Also what spokes, nipples, saddle, chain, cassette, grips........

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
going to be really hard. some folks have tried to build up completely made in the USA bikes, and get stuck on some of the stuff. sure, alot of the companies are headquartered here, but that sure doesn't mean the stuff is made here. i would assume the same up canada way.

good luck; get as far as you can, and post up about it when you're done.

some of the big stuff will bea easy, it's the little parts that will be very hard, if not impossible

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.