Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 575 was stolen and I got a ARC-x to replace it.

I also have my DJ and a FRO frame should I build the FRO or sell it so I can get a FS bike again.

Life questions I guess, but that's all I have on a Friday night.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
not sure how different the FRO and ARC are but I guess the 575 is totaly different. So if the ARC treats you well, I'd replace the FRO with a 575.
Sorry about your stolen 575 man.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
The ARC-X is the cross bike so it's more like a roadie.. I say ditch the FRO and get a 575. The 575 can climb what the FRO can climb (although maybe not as fast) but the FRO won't survive some of the stuff you can do on the 575... So the 575 would be a more versatile bike unless you're into XC racing...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Keep it if you can...

Do you really need to sell that frame to get a 575...? Depending on year and condition, how big of a dent is it really gonna make in the 575 price tag?

I totally agree that you need another 575, my back hurts just thinking about a hardtail, but selling a frame that they don't make anymore could be regretable.

If it's in great shape and could be described as "Vintage" one day, I'd hold on to her and buy a 575.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.