Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
????????

·
Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woah, the rockhopper comp disc looks great! only if i knew the prices.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I thought the guy at my local shop said something on the 2011 wasn't as good as on the 2010. He had the red 2011 in hand at the time. Is that possible? Maybe I misunderstood.

·
Registered
520 Posts
davebikes said:
I thought the guy at my local shop said something on the 2011 wasn't as good as on the 2010. He had the red 2011 in hand at the time. Is that possible? Maybe I misunderstood.
To keep prices on the entry level RHs more reasonable Spesh did away with the RS Dart Fork and spec'd them with a Suntour fork. Otherwise the RHs would have suffered the same ~10% increase that the rest of the model lines experienced. We've already sold about 15 2011 RHs already at my shop. It seems like they are selling before I can even get them out of the box :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought a rockhopper 2011 (my first mt bike) I'll see if I can get a picture up, but mine is white with red. Got mine for around mid 600 for what I understand to be the lowest RH model.

·
Registered
13 Posts
matmattmatthew said:
To keep prices on the entry level RHs more reasonable Spesh did away with the RS Dart Fork and spec'd them with a Suntour fork. Otherwise the RHs would have suffered the same ~10% increase that the rest of the model lines experienced. We've already sold about 15 2011 RHs already at my shop. It seems like they are selling before I can even get them out of the box :eek:
Any of them 29ers and can you post pics or bikes before selling them?

·
Registered
13 Posts
matmattmatthew said:
Yea, we sold a few of the Blue 29ers. I'll try to get a few pics this week.
Would that be the Expert, Comp Disc, or SL Comp? I'm very much interested in a Rockhopper 29er. Thanks!

·
Mountain Man Dan
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you give prices for all the Rockhopper models?

·
Registered
520 Posts
ProjectDan35 said:
Can you give prices for all the Rockhopper models?
I can only access the Spesh dealer site from the computer at my shop. I'm planning on going in tomorrow to build up my Blur so I'll check the prices if I can remember.

·
35 Posts
I'd like to see them too (2011 bikes). I have put in my order for a RH expert disc 2010 at my LBS because I love the silver look on that bike. I just hope I don't like any of the RH 2011 bikes and have buyers remorse, lol!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts