Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VEGAN ATHLETE Racing
1,159 Posts
It is not uncommon for that to happen this time of year. When I got my bike, I got the very last L frame available in the US. A couple of months later they release the next years bike. You might have a real hard time if not impossible time getting one now and may have to wait till the 2005's are available.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well what if someone breaks an NRS frame right now and Giant has to replace it? DO they set aside a certain number of bikes for that situation? I can't believe a huge company like Giant would run out of product. Why don't they jus fire up the plant in Taiwan?

·
Get your freak on!
2,696 Posts
OilCanBoyd said:
Well what if someone breaks an NRS frame right now and Giant has to replace it? DO they set aside a certain number of bikes for that situation? I can't believe a huge company like Giant would run out of product. Why don't they jus fire up the plant in Taiwan?
2005 NRS3's are already on the shelves here in Aus:D
You could try phoneing round??

·
Registered
72 Posts
OilCanBoyd said:
I want to buy a new NRS frame from Giant. But now I hear they are all sold out of frames. Doeas anyone know if this is true? Where can I buy just a Giant NRS Frame Set.
The Giant catalog shows that you can buy the NRS Air frameset. Anyone know what's the going rate??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.