Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a north face pumori which seems to be the same bike as an iron horse warrior expert with a worse fork. i am thinking of upgrading the fork and maybe getting some wheels with some more durable rims on them. is this something i should do? or should i just upgrade to a better frame before putting money into something i wont want later on. I ride XC and am working my way up to freeride and downhill riding. is this frame suitable to my needs?
the fork i currently have is a marz mz comp.

if i did install a new fork on it, how easy would it be to move it to another bike later on?

any help is appreciated, thanks.

·
I dig trails!
5,608 Posts
griegomas said:
I ride XC and am worknig my way up to freeride and downhill riding. is this frame suitable to my needs?
the fork i currently have is a marz mz comp.
If you are looking to FR and DH, you will probably need all new bits and the most cost effective route to that is a whole new bike.

Safety & confindence is what makes the FRers and DHers ride so well, and proper equipment is a must for both of those sensations.

Mr. P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.