Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
or are you just happy to see me?

This was the result of the impact of a small gap jump. Funny thing is, we just deflated the tube, reseated the tire, inflated, and off we went.

Attachments

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Nope. That was pretty crazy. I guess Bobthewheelbuilder knows what he's doing. Those 5.1's are straight as an arrow. That is not my bike pictured. It's my buddy Slim's. And, no, he did not crash.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
+10 points to the tube manufacturer -10 to Kenda poor quality control there.
The Kenda's are easy to fit and remove so I guess that they are not that tight :eek:

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Man the last time that happened in the shop, I had the entire front counter ducking:D Very cool that shot though.

happy trails...

squish

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
El Chingon said:
Not a Kenda. That there is a Specialiezed Enduro something or other. Single ply.
Ooop's sorry Kenda.
I had a tubeless Nevagle bead snap and it blew the wheel aross the workshop,as Squish said it makes a heck of a bang.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.