Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
The three trails from the ranch and Summit Cove are clear although what I call West Ranch (the furthest west trail that hooks directly to the CT) is wet in a few places and requires walking. I haven't been on Red's trail but it is usually the last thing to dry out in the area, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a fair amount of drift busting required in the shady places. The CT from Horseshoe gulch to Tiger run is clear and ready to go. I haven't been the other direction on the CT but I'd guess there are a few spots that have drifts and mud that should be walked. Haven't heard anything on West Ridge lately but I'd be very surprised if it's rideable. all that said, it's going fast so a week from now a lot might be good to go.

·
Big Boned
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, thnx. Thinking of sneaking in some riding tomorrow, my wife will be enjoying a 3-hour spa treatment in Breck for her birthday, though she doesn't know that yet (Honey, you don't read the forums, do you?). Think she'll notice if the bike is in the back of my truck on the way up? Hehe...

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Manmountain Dense said:
Sweet, thnx. Thinking of sneaking in some riding tomorrow, my wife will be enjoying a 3-hour spa treatment in Breck for her birthday, though she doesn't know that yet (Honey, you don't read the forums, do you?). Think she'll notice if the bike is in the back of my truck on the way up? Hehe...
Blue Sage Spa? The owners Amy and Caren are avid mountian bikers. (maybe not Amy right now since she's three months preggers)

·
Registered
155 Posts
reds trail (i call it soda creek trail) has a small creek running down it in the valley.the steep switchbacky section by the cabin is a long drift. the first section of CO trail back to horseshoe is really slushy/muddy. i'd avoid it for at least a few days....it's getting worked folks riding around the slop.

west ridge could be awhile!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.