Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ride Instigator
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike Garcia built me a wheelset a few years back that I was (still am) real happy with. I'm looking to have another wheelset built but his website looks kinda' inactive. Does anyone know if he's still building wheels?

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Was looking for spokes last year. Used the site, emailed, called. No responce. Would love to hear if he's in bus, but have not had luck myself.

JmZ

·
Registered
305 Posts
not sure

Ricko said:
Mike Garcia built me a wheelset a few years back that I was (still am) real happy with. I'm looking to have another wheelset built but his website looks kinda' inactive. Does anyone know if he's still building wheels?
Last time I spoke with Mike was a year ago when the economy was in a downward spiral. His orders were way down and he was obviously struggling to keep the business viable. He has built me some great road and mountain wheels over the years so I hope him the best. I feel guilty because his advise and guidance has lead me to service and build my own wheels over the last several years. He is a great asset to the cycling community ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.