Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be heading to Los Angles in the next month or so and I'm looking for a local hook up. So it LA SoCal? I wouldn't think it's NorCal.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ken in KC said:
I may be heading to Los Angles in the next month or so and I'm looking for a local hook up. So it LA SoCal? I wouldn't think it's NorCal.

Thanks,

Ken
Dude, LA's rides are in the Western Canada forum.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I'm from So. Cal and right now I'm in Nor. Cal working. All I can say to Zignzag and you other Northerners is thank God for this rain your getting hit with, because I need to drain and refill my pool this month. Suckers!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Ken in KC said:

Thanks,

Ken
I'm sorry, but are you for real? Have you gone to school? Do you own an atlas? Ever heard of Google?

Sad sad sad state of affairs, man.

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Q: How many NorCal kids does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Hella!

·
Trying a little
1,781 Posts
norcal isn't norcal anyway its midcal - take that, atlas geeks

·
Registered
11,721 Posts
Your water doesnt come from Nor. Cal

sandblast said:
I'm from So. Cal and right now I'm in Nor. Cal working. All I can say to Zignzag and you other Northerners is thank God for this rain your getting hit with, because I need to drain and refill my pool this month. Suckers!
it comes from the colorado river...nor. cal water comes from hetch hetchy. Its tastes ALOT better..

1 - 20 of 55 Posts