Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just getting into the swing of things and am jonesing to get away this weekend to someplace cooler to do some riding. Anyone know if the freeride/downhill stuff in Jackson is Open? Is there snow on Teton Pass?

·
The Sentinel
530 Posts
I'll be up that way tomorrow, but...

...I won't be back until Monday, and won't have internet. You might want to ask on the Idaho/Wyoming board.

·
chukarhntr1
86 Posts
I didn't get too much time to ride. My friend lives right next to the Putt Putt trailhead. we rode that one day and did a road ride another day. That was my first experience with riding in Jackson. I think I'll be back.

·
You Guys Riding?
641 Posts
I was up in Jackson about 4 days ago. When driving up the Teton Pass I saw a crew of about six dudes all decked out in total FR attire emerge from a trail. Looks like there's still some snow up top, but peeps are riding for sure.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
slippy said:
For freeridin', Parallel trail is dry, Jimmy's Mom *should* be dry by now.

Putt Putt is fun, but I wouldn't go to Jackson to ride just that.
But the ":thumbsup:" question is: How is Lithium? Buried, I imagine.

JMH

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got back tuesday - Jimmys mom was a KILLER trail - such a blast!! the wife and I spent 3 days paragliding and riding there. Jimmy's mom was pretty much all dry with the exception of one fairly insignificant spot. The jump section below there that you have to do a little hiking to get to after you leave Jimmy's mom was all dry and super flowy! We hiked Lithium as there was snow at the top of the pass and you could get a little ways past lower lithium but upper lithium still had a fair amount of deadfall. Lower Lithium was a blast though and had some pretty sweet sections and smooth jumps. I think within a week you everyone should be ablt to get on the Upper pass stuff and lithium - it was fairly warm there considering it's jackson

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.