Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if it is possible to save any on purchasing the 2004 coiler deelux . I know it sounds miserly but with only a couple of months until the 2005 comes out i was hoping to save maybe 10 % now as for sure they will be discounted heavily on arrival of the new range. Is this possible or do i have to stop being stingy and look big and pay up.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't see why not....

shaggly said:
Does anybody know if it is possible to save any on purchasing the 2004 coiler deelux . I know it sounds miserly but with only a couple of months until the 2005 comes out i was hoping to save maybe 10 % now as for sure they will be discounted heavily on arrival of the new range. Is this possible or do i have to stop being stingy and look big and pay up.
It will depend on the shop and if they are willing to haggle with you.Try and find a shop, that has a good supply. But i would not buy right away. Take a chance and go in couple of times durning the week.See what there customer base is and see if they are moving bikes.It is getting pretty close to pre-order season for some companines and shops will start dropping prices so they can have floor space.......Good luck....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yesssssssss

managed to save 10 % £200 not bad although only one out of about thirty bike shops had any interest . picking it up tomorrow hope it has both wheels !!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts