Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
When I got my nomad 3, went murdered out but to this day, anytime I see one in Miami vice colorway, I can’t look away.

·
Evolutionsverlierer
1,372 Posts
When u think about it men should probably be riding bikes without such a high toptube
Unless you are iron balls Mckenzie or a relative of his.

·
furker
233 Posts
I know this is a ridiculous question, but I'll cut straight to the chase. I'm 15 years old and I just found out the bike I've taking out on trails and greenways is a women's bike. Is that generally acceptable in the mtb community or would it be frowned upon? Lol

100% acceptable. Zero frowns.

MTB'ers are too busy judging you on whether you bike is light enough, or if your head angle it slack enough, or if you have the right diameter of wheels to even bother noticing it is a women's bike.

:D

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,749 Posts

·
Live 2 Ride
6,083 Posts
I ride a Liv Tempt 2. Due to having a very short inseam, Women's sized bikes usually fit me better. It's a damn blast to ride as long as you don't have a pinched nerve in your arm like I have had for the last 2 weeks. :/

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
You can ride a women's bike if you like, that's what I tell my Yeti owning friends. :)

·
well mannered lout
3,112 Posts
Is that generally acceptable in the mtb community or would it be frowned upon?
What is (or isn't) generally acceptable in the mtb community changes daily and should be disregarded entirely. Ignore people's opinions and let your riding experience drive your decisions.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ride a women's bike too and I'm not embarrassed just get the bike that you want And enjoy.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Fixed that for you.
So bottom line, if the lead time on a sex change is only a few months, the OP should continue to ride the woman's bike and get a sex change. This is an especially good idea considering what people are trying to charge for used bikes these days.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I forgot about Ellsworth running an anodized pink version. Cool bike, I’m surprised it’s lasted this long without the frame snapping in two.
Oh, I don't have it anymore. I sold it years ago. I had to search deep in my backup harddrive for that old pic. :)

41 - 60 of 62 Posts