Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
oh man... I'm fiending to get back in the woods... If I haven't complained enough about it here... my headshock is out for repair and I have no mountain bike now! I feel some how very uncomplete...

jonathon, we need to ride together again man. That last one was legendary! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
plume said:
oh man... I'm fiending to get back in the woods... If I haven't complained enough about it here... my headshock is out for repair and I have no mountain bike now! I feel some how very uncomplete...

jonathon, we need to ride together again man. That last one was legendary! :thumbsup:
Definitely! I have been getting out there a lot lately. It will be awhile before I am back though.

ICYCLE!!

·
401 Posts
"my headshock is out for repair and I have no mountain bike now! I feel some how very uncomplete..."

You NEED a back-up ride brutha! :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
another pisgah epic...

Nice pics Jonathan! It suddenly brings the whole 5-hour ride back into perspective... nothing better than spending a saturday in pisgah! The only thing your pictures don't reflect is how [email protected]%&#G cold we were!!! :eek:
And all day you had me thinkin you were laggin behind cause you were riding single speed, now I know you were just trying to get a pic of my sexy pink tights!! :arf:

·
Official Cooler Inspector
2,652 Posts
Here's one I've had so long I forget who to credit it to. I think I look at this pic at least three times a week.

Attachments

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
Nice pics :)

I did a solo Laurel Mountain > Squirrel Gap ride on Saturday and wasn't cold until I got to the Bradley Creek crossing at the bottom of Laurel Creek. I sort of forgot about it when I planned the route :rolleyes: . I tried to ride it, didn't make it, got very wet, and rode up 5015 as fast as I could, abandoning plans to hit Trace....

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
D ****z said:
Nice pics Jonathan! It suddenly brings the whole 5-hour ride back into perspective... nothing better than spending a saturday in pisgah! The only thing your pictures don't reflect is how [email protected]%&#G cold we were!!! :eek:
And all day you had me thinkin you were laggin behind cause you were riding single speed, now I know you were just trying to get a pic of my sexy pink tights!! :arf:
And the entire day I was thinking, "Man if I had some pink tights I bet I wouldn't be laggin' so far behind. . . "

·
Jackbooted Elitist Hipstr
747 Posts
My 3 Cents

Don't have a lot of pics here at work, but thought I'd throw in a few

Chris D, logride fiend

Broussard and Tomato Kicking it post ride. Sorry ZB, just had to show off your lounge wear and Icehouse tallboy. Do you see a theme here- dang we're a sharp dressed crew.

And a gratuitous Utah ride pic from my days in the southwest

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.