Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
a dad
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is Hall Ranch really dry?? and is the all of it dry....was thinking about driving up there but wanna make sure its in good shape..thanks

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
it's dry fer sure...I rode it Tuesday night and it was perfect then...probably a little dusty now actually. And yes, the WHOLE thing is good.....well, I actually didn't do antelope, but I assume it's good judging by the rest of the trail.

Some jackass rode the trail on a moto though, which I wasn't very pleased with.....

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
Some jackass rode the trail on a moto though, which I wasn't very pleased with.....
Are you serious? I thought that left hand was for that!

·
Arrrgggghhh!!
281 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
Yeah, the tracks are still there as of Thursday evening. They rode the whole trail.

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Debaser said:
Are you serious? I thought that left hand was for that!
Deadly...all I saw was tracks...I was with Chase...ask him about his negative dirt/rock/helmet interaction...hope he's feeling better. :)

I think I may have to start carrying a lead filled, frame mounted pump AKA Louisville slugger on my rides. Make sure and follow all the way through on your first swing and aim high.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
Just read about the unexpected contact with earth on the redstone blog, actually.

I have no idea about what I would do if I ran into someone on a moto up there. I would undoubtedly be uber-pissed.

·
ride
5,274 Posts
billybobzia said:
is Hall Ranch really dry?? and is the all of it dry....was thinking about driving up there but wanna make sure its in good shape..thanks
Hall has been 100% rideable for a few weeks, now. Heck, it was even good last Sunday eve. It's back to it's normal dry sandy self now.

·
Registered
434 Posts
tomorrow?

anyone looking to go riding tomorrow at Hall? Sure that it is gonna be crowded... but haven't ridden there for a while and want to hit it.

·
ride
5,274 Posts
starladear said:
I bet Hall would be fun on a motorcycle but it wouldn't be much of a lengthy ride.
Braap!

I rode Hall this morning. Even between 7:30 and 9 I was surprised to only have seen 6 other people. I'll take that, though. Even in the midst of winter, I'd encounter more people. Strange, but I'll take it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts