Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MTBR.com Addict
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get in touch with them for a couple of days now and no answers either through phone or email. Anybody know what their situation is?
I'm interested in one of their frames and looking to buy. I'd post in the manufacturers forum, but they don't have one.
Any one have any opinions on their frames?

·
It's not what you think.
477 Posts
I don't know if they are still around or not... when I won my frame on ebay I sent an e-mail with size requests and never heard back but the frame did show up a few days later. As far as the frame itself, Sherwood at Ventana was obviously not this guys welding teacher! Otherwise, it's straight, threads on the bb are good, the head tube was square and and the disc tab was good. It's a stiff riding frame and is a little twitchy (steep head angle) but lots of fun in tight single track. Also, the top tube is a little shorter than most. I'm 5'11" and felt that the frame was too small, 18". It's now my wife's SS, with a slightly shorter stem it fits her perfect and she's 5'4".

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
STrackMike said:
Any one have any opinions on their frames?
I was looking at picking one up, too. There are some previous threads on this, do a search. They go for much less on e-bay than on their site. Seemed like generally people that had them thought they were a pretty good deal, worth the $100 or $250 depending on the model. You may need to get a little work done on the bottom bracket and head tube before putting it together. I did see something recently that implied that they had an integrated headset, which I'm not a fan of.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
You might want to call Scottsdale Air Park Cycles in Scottsdale, AZ. I know that they use to do a lot of business with them (Fetish is located in the Air Park as well), or at least I think they sold their frames at Air Park Cycles.

I've heard from others that they've been tough to get a hold off. I do know they are a pretty small shop. But they are pretty cool guys (I met them once at a race).

·
MTBR.com Addict
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skinny-tire said:
You might want to call Scottsdale Air Park Cycles in Scottsdale, AZ. I know that they use to do a lot of business with them (Fetish is located in the Air Park as well), or at least I think they sold their frames at Air Park Cycles.

I've heard from others that they've been tough to get a hold off. I do know they are a pretty small shop. But they are pretty cool guys (I met them once at a race).
Do you have a # for these guys? I tried looking them up in www.yellowpages.com, but no go.

·
MTBR.com Addict
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
skinny-tire said:
Try this. It was listed as Airpark Bicycle Center

(480) 596-6633
Thanks, they gave me a differnet number to call....no answer again (no suprise there), but left a message anyway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.