Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding on the 4th, we get to the 'bottom' of Eastside and there is a sign telling us to turn around as this climb out is closed. Is the road to Stackrock closed as well? There were no signs at the Entrance Exam parking area.

Additional query, part way down Eastside, there is a well defined trail dropping in from the left. Looks to be pretty new. Where does this trail start? I looked for it along then BB road from parking area to start of ES. No luck (saw two roads dropping in, one was clearly marked No Tresspass).

Thanks.
Mark

·
dirt enthusiast
182 Posts
had this question myself. just rode east side on sunday and the only sign we found was at the bottom of the trail. a little bit of notice would've been nice!! funny part was that a guy was coming from the other direction and said something to the effect of "just go past the signs. its so that a logging company can't be responsible if you take a digger". i hope that they get their sh** together on these trails because they sure are fun to ride!

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Yep

Ivan the Terrible said:
The new trail is the recently closed Big Wood trail. See other post "Is Chris Cook getting fined" thread. Who knows what's going on up there. The forest service seems to have their heads up their asses.
WORD WORD WORD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.